How Often Should An Office Be Cleaned?
Having a clean office not only means making sure everything “looks” nice but it also means ensuring your customers and employees are healthy and safe. A clean office means less dust and germs, which means healthier employees and healthier employees means fewer sick days and better productivity.
Now the question is, how often should you clean your office? The answer depends on a few questions:
- The size of the office
- What the office is used for
- How large is your business?
- Do customers visit your office often?
What should be cleaned on a regular basis (daily, weekly and/or monthly)?
- Taking out the garbage
- Wiping down tables
- Dusting surfaces
- Vacuuming/sweeping/mopping floors
- General cleaning of a main office, conference spaces, bathrooms, dining and kitchen areas.
What can be cleaned less frequently (once or twice a year)?
- Cleaning tile grout
- Changing air filters
- Sanitizing all surfaces
- Cleaning upholstery
If you are looking for janitorial or cleaning services in Utah, contact AJET Services today for an estimate.