Pressure Washing My Home
How Regularly Should I Pressure Wash My Home?
Are you interested in getting your home pressure washed but aren’t sure when or how often you should get it cleaned? See below the tips and tricks to getting your home pressure washed.
According to professionals, you should be getting the exterior of your home pressure washed at least once a year. We highly suggest pressure washing your home in the spring time, after winter has come and gone. This is not only a great time to do your “spring cleaning” because it’s following a messy winter, but it is also a great time to do it weather wise (do it before it becomes too miserably hot outside).
Other tips to know when determining how often to pressure wash your home:
- If you live in an area where there are a ton of trees or dirt, you also may need to pressure wash more frequently because of all the dirt, sap and leaves that build up on and around your home.
- If you live in a humid area where things tend to get damp often, you should pressure washer more frequently to help prevent mold or mildew from growing on your home.
- If you plan on repainting your home, you would definitely want to get the exterior pressure washed to help prep the surfaces before painting.
- If you are looking to sell your home, you will want to get your home pressure washed to get it looking good as new for potential buyers.
- If your home looks like a different color over a few months, then you will want to consider getting it pressure washed.