The Top Germiest Places In Your Office
Having an office building with employees and customers constantly coming in and out of the building can tend to cause buildup of germs on major high touch point areas. We are here to let you know some of the top germiest places in your office that should be consistently cleaned in order to keep your employees and customers healthy and safe.
- Elevator Buttons
- Door Handles
- Coffee Maker/Coffee Pot/Coffee Mugs
- Kitchen and Bathroom Sinks
- Kitchen Sponge
- Vending Machines
- Restrooms (sink handles, toilet handles, etc)
- Cell Phones/Desktop Phones
- Copiers/Fax Machines
- Water Fountains
- The Waiting Area (chairs, front desk, etc)
- Shared Pens
If you need someone to help you clean and disinfect some of these areas in your office building in the state of Utah, contact AJET Services.